11 Temmuz 2009 Cumartesi

Bu Gece Dinlemek İstediklerim;

(Angel)
Hello you, little girl, I'm always by your side
Come close - close to me in this night
All the witches and elfs
I have seen by my self
... A long time ago
Some are good, some are bad
You don't have to feel sad
'Cos I'm always with you

(Dont look to the eyes of a stranger)
Don't know which way to run
You'd better hide yourself
He's getting closer now
You'd better improvise
Just hope you never reach
The point of no return
Could be the last time
You see the light of day
Don't look to the eyes of a stranger
Don't look through the eyes of a fool
Don't look to the eyes of a stranger
Somebody's watching when the night comes down

(Como estais amigos)
Inside the scream is silent
Inside it must remain
No victory and no vanquished
Only horror, only pain
No more tears, no more tears
If we live for a hundred years
Amigos no more tears

Hiç yorum yok: